Sunlite Mortgage is currently hiring mortgage agents and mortgage brokers in Ontario to helps home hopefuls become homeowners, and frankly, we have more business than we can handle. We’re looking for licensed, experienced Mortgage Agents to add to our ever-expanding team. The successful candidates will work with a team of fellow Agents, brokering deals for the sale of commercial and residential properties regardless of the income and credit score of potential buyers. We work with single-family dwellings and commercial properties, so if you have experience within these markets, we want to hear from you! We currently seeking mortgage agents and mortgage brokers.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Follow up on leads with home buyers and sellers
- Assess the financial status and circumstances of potential borrowers
- Ability to research the market to determine a suitable, cost-saving mortgage product
- Assist your client with obtaining a pre-approval for a mortgage
- Collect all necessary documentation to complete the mortgage application
Qualifications and Skills
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be a permanent resident of Canada
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business is preferred
- Provincial Real Estate Broker license required
- 1+ years experience as a mortgage agent a plus but not a requirement
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer programs and processes
Why work at Sunlite Mortgage?
When you succeed, we succeed. That’s why we offer a number of resources to drive your success and get your clients into the mortgage product they need. There are many benefits to working with us, not the least of which is our cumulative years of experience providing exceptional mortgage solutions to our clients. As a Mortgage Agent at Sunlite Mortgage, you’ll have access to the following:
- You’ll work with a top-tier brokerage that puts people before profits
- Our exclusive co-branded mortgage program offers both an “A” and an “Alt-A” underwriting option.
- Drive more leads, referrals, and renewals through our all-in-one marketing platform; create personally branded email campaigns or a fully customizable monthly newsletter to distribute to your clients, interested parties, or potential prospects.
- Build your online presence and increase your outreach with our intuitive, easy-to-use website builder.
- Take your office anywhere; our Mobile Agent Office system gives you access to the phone, fax, scheduled meetings, and team messaging from your desktop or mobile device.
- Creditor life, disability, and critical illness insurance and credit card programs.
- We offer dedicated training to get you in the field faster, with no mentorship fees.
- Earn more with access to all Filogix lenders and exclusive access to our private lenders.
- Create additional revenue streams through our GIC/RSP program with Home Trust, as well as home and auto insurance through IQ Insurance.
- Receive fast support on all products and services through our Support Desk.
- Access over 80 hours of sales, business, and product training through our Professional Development Academy – free!
About Sunlite Mortgage
For over 25 years, Sunlite Mortgage has strived to make mortgage approval stress-free and efficient. As one of Toronto’s leading and fastest-growing mortgage brokerages, we provide mortgage funding for borrowers looking for the best rates and the best service, regardless of credit and income status. Our Mortgage Agents often get people approved when others can’t.
Because we’re homeowners ourselves, we know that every client is different; by staying current with regulatory guidelines, market trends, and mortgage rates, we’ll provide solid advice while sourcing the best mortgage services for our client’s specific needs. We’re also subject matter experts, with access to superior mortgage rates from over 100 Canadian lenders. If something new comes to market, we’ll make sure our clients know about it.
We have the right mortgage/loan solution for you, whether you’re:
- A temporary resident or a new Canadian immigrant
- Looking to purchase your first home
- Moving to a larger home
- Refinancing your residential or commercial property
- Refinancing your mortgage
- Consolidating debt
- Searching for an Equity Line of Credit for personal or business use
- Looking for an unsecured loan for emergency funds
We strive to provide the highest standard of brokerage services to our clients and lending partners with professionalism, a dedication to ethical conduct, and commitment to best business practices. Contact us today! Our Mortgage Agents are waiting to assist you.